New Year's Word of 2015

Saturday, January 3, 2015
Well, I was originally going to choose WordPress for my blogging platform but I cannot leave my Blogger roots. So, I have never thought that I would write a post on my birthday. I have never thought of the word for this year but there is one word that really enchants me to become who I am today.

Click Here
2014 was pretty much the year that I was chicken and afraid of what is happening. Now, the start of 2015 is that I would be fearless and also that I need to be aware that God is going to protect me no matter what. I would be able to blog tomorrow about what is going on and also finally...Happy Birthday to Me!!!! I am 25 years old and well, I am about ready to see what this year has in store for me.

Thanks and God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Blogging Through The Bible

Lessons With A Bucket List

Followers

Back to Top